Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Biking Lifestyle

Ohhhhh.....after almost 9 years involve in biking lifestyle finaly I have to put a temporary stop!
Last week I sold my AT to a biker friend from IPOH.
With the Eric help; I deliver the bike to IPOH. I did sale my bike to someone who love bike very much.
After sale the bike, a lot of biking friend is asking me what is my next bike? To be true, I am not sure whether I will go back in biking or not. But I will alway update the biking activity around me and I hope those biking will keep me in the mailing list so that I know what is happen seround me.
OK, to those biker out there; ride safe and enjoy your riding

1 comment:

  1. Waw!look like u cannot find someone to replace ur riding buddy till u hv to sell ur bike.So u c my intention to sell mine is correct,is just u r faster b'cos u make money and i'm not.
    Was looking forward to ride with u and the gang to Laos next year but looklike is floating now.
    Neeee,sell lah.......

    ReplyDelete